Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top 10 Thursday

I think that I am going to start a "theme" blog each week.  I might change it up, but I thought this top 10 thing would be fun!!

10 Things you probably don’t know about me:
·         I secretly have a crush on the “Blue Wiggle”, Anthony Fields
·         I love to mix creamed potatoes in my spaghetti-o’s
·         I wish that I could play the guitar and/or piano
·         Is horrible at math, and apparently has shared this disability with my children
·         Wanted to be an archeologist when I grew up, and now I want to work in law enforcement
·         I put peanut butter and chocolate syrup on my pancakes
·         I only shave my legs when I can’t stand for my legs to touch each other (yuck, I know!)
·         Have to put things “in order” on the conveyer belt at the grocery store
·         I stand in front of a mirror and do Zumba moves just to see how stupid I look to my instructor
·         Afraid of scary movies

No comments:

Post a Comment